Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Just be cool

This skirt was also in the enormous two year mending pile. I like it's shininess.

july3


There is absolutely nothing else to say about this outfit. I was a few weeks ago and I can't remember anything else about that day. And as such, I need to blog more often so that I don't sound like a nincompoop.

scarf: Portobello Road market, London
cardigan: Joe Fresh
pin: found in my closet
skirt: Smart Set
shoes: Transit



Today I'm thankful for finding old things and being able to use them again. 



Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Cara said...

Shiny! Yay! All right, you've got me more motivated to work on my mending pile... If only I was going to be home tonight!

Laura Go said...

Ohhh I so love the drape of that top on you, Danielle! Now that I sew all the time, I don't have a mending pile, but I know what you mean! I used to have a HUGE basketful!