Little things

A couple of weeks ago I took a walk that accidentally turned into a 4 hour trek due to some miscalculation on my part and a Grand Prix cutting off my short cut. I started the day off pretty grumpily but then came across little things that make me happy. 

The terrifying entrance to Luna Park:


Walking along the Esplanade:


Pretty pretty flowers:


Palm trees growing out of the sidewalk:


Old windows:


Beautiful Victorian architecture: 



Today I am thankful for the little things. 


Comments

geetabix said…
That park entrance is totally creepy. I love the pretty windows though!
I remember those flowers from when I was growing up in the philippines! if you crush their leaves up and add water to them, you can make blow bubbles!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights
Bella said…
How wonderful that you managed to turn a grumpy attitude into a more positive one as you spyed such pretty and scary things! That park entrance seems to have a life of its own! :)

Popular Posts