Other Worldly

The Devil's Marbles are in the middle of nowhere. Everything is flat and then suddenly there are these massive rocks everywhere. I'm pretty sure that beefy Captain Kirk battled evil alien life in a place just like this (and by the way, William Shatner in his youth was a studmuffin!).

cardigan: Sears
dress: H&M
leggings: Target
shoes: fancy Crocs


This place felt so other worldy. For more strange photos click on through to Mind the Ramp!



Today I am thankful to be able to experience the natural weirdness and beauty that the world has to offer.

Comments

Melissa said…
There you are! I feel like I haven't seen you in FOREVER. And you're as adorable as always! I hope you're doing well! I need an update on life with you!
Style Journey said…
Hey! Long time no see :) These are some really awesome photos. We have been out of the blog world for awhile and just catching up.

Popular Posts