All the doors unlocked

Danielle (my amazing photographer friend) and I met in our collective alley to take some photos before my first yoga class.

sept 18, 2013



It was chilly out and I really just wanted to go home after the photos and make really good friends with a cup of tea.
jacket, sweater, skirt: Ricki's
leggings: Lulu Lemon
keyhole necklace: Paraphernalia
boots: Steve Madden
bag: Mia Delucca



Look! Lady on a Vespa!



In the end, I'm so glad that we went to yoga. It was a lot more work than I expected. It was a proper workout that left me relaxed as well. The only thing I didn't like was being in the front row. Must walk faster next time...

I know I had this sweater on my wishlist but when it was 25% off I couldn't resist. And therefore, ruined my mamma's birthday present for me. Sorry mom... and thanks.

Today I'm thankful for tea. Even just the thought of it.

Comments

Style Journey said…
Such pretty photos! I love your alley photo spot. Even though I never want to go workout, I am always glad I did after it.

Popular Posts