Pink-itude

Having a limited wardrobe makes taking worthwhile outfit posts tricky. Also when it's 33 degrees every day there's not much creativity that I can come up with. Ideally I'd like to just wear my bathing suit or a dress that hangs off my shoulders and doesn't touch the rest of me. Not very flattering but oh so breezy. 

So I finally got around to take photos in a hostel room that we hope to stay in for months but were kicked out after 2 weeks due to ineptitude... Oh well, it was probably for the (more expensive) best anyway... 

Cardi: Ricki's
Tank: Cotton On
Skirt: City Chic
Thongs: Havianas
necklace: gift from parents from Spain



Please ignore the boob stain on the tank top. I don't know how it happened. I washed it 5 times and was resigned to throw it out. And then one day I picked it up and the stain was gone. And so the top remains... 

Today I am thankful for an outfit post. Man, I've really missed these!


Comments

looking cute as ever! that pink skirt is so cheery, i love it!!!
geetabix said…
It's a great outfit. Summery!

Popular Posts