Sunday, October 14, 2012

Birthday days

Today is my birthday. My 31st birthday. Whoa, man. It kind of crept up on me. I sort of forgot that it was October and so here it is. I'll be spending the day on a bus from Christchurch to Queenstown, NZ. Hopefully there will be a glass of wine at the end of it. I have my doubts about a candle. Maybe next year. Or maybe I'll just draw myself one, which is nearly as good.
I hope that this year will bring good things. Like adventure, like stability, like maybe a house and a job. I also really hope to get back to outfit blogging on the regular. I spent some time today looking back at some old posts and I really miss being able to express life through clothing. And I really miss interacting with the blogging community. Many of the people who commented on posts over a year ago have disappeared from the internet. Or don't post as regularly. And I miss them and their creativity.

Today I am thankful for moisturiser. I think that keeping my face juicy helps me to look younger. Which I'll be really grateful for when I'm 80. Probably.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Allison said...

Happy Birthday! I hope there is a glass of wine in your future!

Katie, Interrobangs Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday, lovely lady! I'm excited to see what you do with this new year!

Bella said...

Happy birthday, lady! I hope you had a wonderful day! While I miss your outfit posts dreadfully, I'm happy to read anything you post! :)