Sunday Shoes: Modern Vintage

As I was cleaning out my apartment I discovered I have a rather lot of shoes. Miss Sal from Already Pretty has a series called Sunday Shoes. I've decided to share them to remind myself why I love them, the stories behind them and as an archive of the ones I've had to say goodbye to.

Modern Vintage from Gravity Pope, Edmonton

There was a sale at Gravity Pope that was something like buy one get one 1/2 off. I couldn't pass up these beauties. They are not comfortable at all. There is no platform so the heel is dangerously high. In the pictures the suede looks black but it's actually navy blue. They are so pretty that I can't bear to get rid of them!

Comments

Kimberly said…
I have these same heels (but mine are black with gray). You are right, they aren't the most comfy but I love them!
Carol said…
They're fantastic - if you got rid of them, I'd have to be really upset with you. =) Happy Christmas!

Popular Posts