Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Break Dance

Having every second Monday off is a big perk. Like big, man. It's so nice to go through the whole weekend and then have one more day.

sept 23 2013


I spent the day looking for syrups to make my lattes delish and buying canisters to make my dry goods pretty...

top: Smart Set
skirt: Target
leggings: LuLu Lemon
boots: Steve Madden
necklace: an Etsy shop that I can't remember
earrings: Art market



I'm thankful to have time to myself and do errands and things around the house. 



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Style Journey said...

So lucky to have those Mondays off! Love your striped skirt and your pretty green sweater :)

Shybiker said...

I've learned that time is more valuable than money. Glad you've got an extra-day to enjoy.

Adorable outfit. Lovely skirt and fashionable boots. When OTK boots first came out, I doubted they'd catch on -- but they did and they look great on you.

Inge Jane said...

Love this! Your sweater is gorgeous and I love your skirt =)

Cara said...

I took Monday off as a sick day, and it was great. I've got laryngitis, so I'm not "sick" per se, so I got a lot of little things done, like half of my mending pile. I really miss Saskatchewan and the Earned Day Off work ethic!