Magical lanterns

So I had a birthday a few days ago. And part of the celebration included going out for drinks with my family.

oct 16 2013


We had a nice time and my family presented me with some lovely presents. One of which was this awesome lantern top (that my lovely friend Amara secretly told my mom to get. What a genius).

top: Ricki's
skirt: Jacob
tights: ?
shoes: Hush Puppy




I love this top so much. It reminds me of Hoi An, Vietnam and all the lovely lanterns there.





Gosh, I miss travelling. I want something and somewhere to look forward too. And I know that will come with time. Today I'm thankful for the opportunities I've had and the life choices I've made. I am very lucky. 

Comments

Style Journey said…
Happy Belated Birthday! This lantern top is perfect!
Shybiker said…
Cute outfit. And your joy is infectious.
FutureLint said…
Happy birthday! And that's an awesome print - even more so for the sentimental travel reasons!
Cara said…
Happy Birthday! Love that your friend was sneaky great! Awesome shirt with an awesome memory trigger!

Popular Posts