Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It's all fun and games...

The Gentleman Caller's parents got us Nerf guns for Christmas so that we could play with each other. I think it's so important to have fun with your partner and I'm so grateful that I wake up everyday laughing with him.

The other night before we went out for a dinner date we were having a small shooting match.

                 

Until I caught one of those spongey, soft (but, actually, not that soft) bullets IN THE EYE. 

Today, the left side of my face hurts. 

Still, I wouldn't change playing for the world!

Be careful, friends. But more importantly, have fun! 

Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

Style Journey said...

It's all fun and games until someone gets an eye poked, lol! We got Nerf bow and arrows to play with for Christmas :)

Style Journey said...

It's all fun and games until someone gets an eye poked, lol! We got Nerf bow and arrows to play with for Christmas :)

geetabix said...

Ouch! Glad you two are having so much fun :)