More than you ever needed to know

I saw this on Lady Smaggle's blog in mid-September and thought that I'd join in.  You can too! Tell me in the comments or link to your own blog because I'm nosey (or as my mom says: Interested in people!)!!


A. Age: 29... creeping ever closer to 30
B. Bed size: Queen, which is the perfect size. I like the idea of a Kingsized bed but then I lose the Gentleman  and feel like I'm swimming across the bed to find him. 
C. Chore that you hate: Toilets. They are gross and awkward and the cleaning supplies that do the best job really make me cough... 
D. Dogs: My family had a dog names Bailey but she's been gone for a few years. My sister and I think our parents should get a Golden Doodle... sometimes we email pictures of them to the holdout, my dad. 
E. Essential start to your day: BBC Radio 1 on the internet. Even though it's in the afternoon there and the news is nothing I can relate to I like being in the English know. 
F. Favorite color: Blue. Always blue. 
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. I don't think that gold goes with my skin tone as well. 
H. Height: My driver's license says 5'8" but it's a lot closer to 5'6.5". 
I. Instruments you play: The car drums. Which is anything that I can drum to while the passenger in a car. Usually my lap.
J. Job title: While I'm writing this? Settlement Information Advisor. When I post this? Drifter
K. Kids: Nope. But I have lots of shoes. 
L. Live: Writing: Saskatchewan, Canada. Posting: Melbourne, Australia
M. Mother’s name: Sheree
N. Nicknames: I didn't have one for a long time and was sad about that. As I get older though: D, Dani, DaniellaBella, Dilly
O. Overnight hospital stays: Maybe when I was born? I'm lucky that way. 
P. Pet peeves: without a doubt tights or pants or leggings that fall down. I lose my mind. And when people just leave things for someone else to fix. If the photocopier is out of paper... put more in!!
Q. Quote from a movie: on trusting people and putting up walls: "Well you may not get hurt, but, Huff Puff, you won't get loved either" - Wolf, 10th Kingdom
R. Right or left handed: Righty-o
S. Siblings: One little sister, 5 years younger than me and very clever
U. Underwear: cute and that makes me feel sassy yet comfy. No one likes a wedgie!
V. Vegetable you hate: Cucumbers. And Celery. They just taste like spoiled water and celery is stringy. 
W. What makes you run late: thinking that I have just enough time to do one little thing!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Chest x-rays for The Asthma. And one for my finger when I caught my ring on the door handle and dangled in the air by my hand for a minute. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: Sweet potatoes with carmelized leeks and creamy blue cheese. So damn good. 
Z. Zoo animal: Penguins. They are always dressed up to meet you and do funny things. Plus they waddle.

Comments

I feel like I know you better!
I love this!!! Here's mine!
A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen, I think. But it seems so much smaller shared...
C. Chore that you hate: Scooping cat litter. GAH. absolute hate.
D. Dogs: are cute, if small. :)
E. Essential start to your day: breakfast. it's a MUST.
F. Favorite color: Black.
G. Gold or Silver: I'm a silver gal as well. Because I think gold makes me look yellow.
H. Height: 5.75 feet. I like to stress the 3/4 inch. My DL says 5'3"
I. Instruments you play: piano and violin
J. Job title: Amazing gal. seriously.
K. Kids: none.
L. Live: Illinois
M. Mother’s name: Susan
N. Nicknames: Jamcakes, among other things.
O. Overnight hospital stays: none! lucky there, too!
P. Pet peeves: I have tons. lack of common sense being on the top of the list.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You shall not pass" Gandalf, LOTR - or what I tell my students.
R. Right or left handed: Righty tighty
S. Siblings: trois
U. Underwear: is very necessary
V. Vegetable you hate: CELERY IS GROSS. and pickles. ewwww.
W. What makes you run late: my proctastinating ways.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: none that I remember.
Y. Yummy food that you make: (Yours sounds so good, btw, Danielle!) chicken Adobo.
Z. Zoo animal: elephants!
Rebekah said…
Thank you! Cucumbers and celery are gross, but I feel like everyone else in the world likes them or thinks they taste like nothing.
Bella said…
Danielle, it was delightful to read these facts about you! Most of them made me giggle and smile! You are such a fun person, lady! :)
geetabix said…
I have met a few people who can't stand cucumber. You are not alone! I will do this on my blog ... soon. Maybe tonight if I can think of a movie quote :)

Popular Posts