Sunday Shoes: Jeff Silverman Cartoon Villain

 As I was cleaning out my apartment I discovered I have a rather lot of shoes. Miss Sal from Already Pretty has a series called Sunday Shoes. I've decided to share them to remind myself why I love them, the stories behind them and as an archive of the ones I've had to say goodbye to.

Jeff Silverman - designed by me


The Jeff Silverman website is quite amazing. You can pick the style and then pick the colours and fabrics to suit your style. I like to call these my Cartoon Villain shoes. They really remind me of Cruella De Vil and The Joker. They are utterly ridiculous and very loud but I love them!

Comments

Anna said…
I love the option to design my own shoes! I tried to do it for Steve Madden but couldn't decide on a design I liked :P

There are so cool - easy way to liven up an outfit
Oh no! You're saying goodbye to these awesome babies? :( They're so great! and very unique!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Popular Posts