Lemony Feta Dream

No outfit post today. Mostly because I hung out with my family until it was dark and I was starving.

So here's a photo of what I made as an appetizer for Easter dinner.



I found the recipe on Pinterest and it was delicious! 

I'm not generally a measurer so I just estimated until it tasted divine. 

8oz feta cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 clove garlic, chopped
6 tablespoons olive oil+ extra for serving
fresh thyme
Place feta, lemon zest and juice, garlic and olive oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
Spoon into a bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with thyme.
It recommends serving with warmed pita bread, which was brilliant, but I also had many veggies on hand and it has the perfect amount of zing to go with the crunch!





Comments

Cara said…
ooh! Yum! Wish I had seen this before I planned what I was bringing to a potluck tomorrow!

Popular Posts