Monday, April 1, 2013

Lots o'dots

Happy Monday!
I hope your Easter weekend was just lovely. Mine involved the gym, coffee, the family and lots of delicious food.

mar 26 2013


I wore this on last Tuesday. And then forgot my boots at work.

dress: Ricki's
cardi: Ricki's
tights: Ricki's
boots: Ayla
shoes: Hush Puppies



Today I'm thankful that last week was a very short week for me. That means that I must have lots of energy for this long week? Right? Isn't that how this works?




Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Style Journey said...

Hopefully you didn't have to walk too far without your boots! Loving the tights with your dress.

Cara said...

Ok, so I spent the weekend looking for quality comfortable shoes and then worrying that they wouldn't be stylish. Glad to see a stylish girl like you wear Hush Puppies!