Working on my evil villain laugh

Today I just wanted something simple to show off the amazingness of my shoes! They are actually pretty comfortable, I just wish they were slightly tighter on the top. I'm sure I can sort something out. I wish that they had arrived a week earlier. We've had such a nice fall and I would have loved to have worn them out more. Now that everything is covered in ice and snow, walking to work in these would be treacherous. 
nov 12 2010


At work today I had the worst headache of all time. It only got better once work was done and we were out for drinks... hmmm?


Shirt: Rick's
jeans: Smart Set
necklace: Paraphrenalia.nu (which apparently no longer exists! I went to buy something and both the website and etsy shop are gone! why??)
Shoes: Jeff Silverman designed by me!


Comments

Popular Posts