Monday, September 26, 2011

Nice Dream

I have nothing to say really.
I'm slowly moving out of my miniapartment. Everyday I take more things out. Without memories on my walls it feels like I'm slowly disappearing... only to reappear on the other side of the world!

sept 22 2011


I don't know how people who have houses and children do this moving thing... I have so much stuff and my place is so very tiny.

cardigan & dress: Smart Set
belt: Suzy Shier
tights: Ricki's
boots: Ayla "Manhattan" 



Today I am thankful for long work days and long fun evenings. These are the days you can only have in nice weather when energy is abundant. 


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

Kirstin Marie said...

I'm still loving your new hair. I like the brown boots with the black and purple. It's a nice unexpected touch.

Chelsea said...

ooooh I am loving this dark ensemble with the new lovely dark hair. Fabulous mix of neutrals with a berry pop!

packing sucks! it's the worst. I can't imagine the stress of moving an entire house plus family members either. yikes!

geetabix said...

Last time I moved, everything fit in one car load. Now ... I have furniture. It makes me feel like I have to stay here. So I think you're lucky!

Terri said...

Well, if it is any consolation I can SEE that the apartment is emptier.

laura said...

I am so excited of your new adventure, Danielle. And I still can't get over your dark hair! It's so gorgeous with this whole outfit!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights