Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer Drifting

Even though it felt like fall for a few days, at least for this week summer is back!
As I was walking home I veered onto a patio because it was just too nice to be in my apartment. I enjoyed the late afternoon with a pear cider and a book.

sept 7 2011

I'm on my way to Calgary to say goodbye to my besties! And meet some babies! Fantastic weekend planned!
Hope yours is the best ever too!

blazer & tank top: Ricki's
jeans: Style & Co, The Bay
shoes: Bleka, The Bay



Today I'm thankful for my parents. Today is their 37th wedding anniversary! They've been together for 40 years and are an inspiration...



Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

pear cider plus reading plus patio sounds like a marvelous way to unwind after work, I must say.

also, yay calgary! my grandma, aunt and cousin live there... I used to visit as a kid and go to Stampede :) so much fun! enjoy the bittersweet time with the besties.

Style Journey said...

Happy Anniversary to the parents!

Love your blazer with the red buttons! You look fantastic :)

Have a great weekend!

Cara said...

Ya, that outfit should be worn every day. It's pulled together, it's stylish, and I bet it's comfortable!

laura said...

Love this whole look! It's chic and sleek! And are those red buttons I spy? poptastically fun!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Amy --- Just A Titch said...

What a great outfit! Also, my parents celebrated 33 years today :) Close anniversaries!

LyddieGal said...

Hope summer sticks around a bit longer for you, I can never get enough of it myself.
Happy anniversary to your parents! I hope I get to celebrate 40 years with someone someday.

Chic on the Cheap