Don't lose hope

In the belt I wore yesterday I found $5! Awesome!
mar 10 2011

Sadly I didn't feel good all day. Even though I really had very little done at the dentist my jaw is hurting like the Dickens. I came home directly from work, drugged up with muscle relaxants, and fell asleep with a bag of frozen vegetables stuck to my face. It feels slightly better.

blazer, poppy dress, belt: Ricki's
black semi-see-through top: Smart Set
tights: H&M
shoes: Fly London


I really need to sort out my lighting situation. It appears that one bulb in both the living room and kitchen in my apartment have burnt out... Oh boy...

Today I am thankful for being able to throw things together and they taste amazing. I just made fab garlic aioli! Also thankful for muscle relaxants and sleep. 

The Red Pump Project

Also today is Red Pump Project Day! The website explains it as "Every year, the United States recognizes March 10th as National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (NWGHAAD). It’s a nationwide initiative to raise awareness about the increasing impact of HIV/AIDS on women & girls and encourages ladies to take action. While progress has definitely been made in the areas of AIDS prevention and treatment, women still represent 27% of all new AIDS diagnoses, with African-American women accounting for 66% of that group. This year focuses on this statistic, “Every 35 minutes, a woman tests positive for HIV in the United States.” "


Clearly I'm not American but this is an issue for women and children (and men too really) the world over. 

Comments

Allison said…
Ugh. Having a sore jaw sucks. But those red pumps and printed dress sure don't! Whoot!
Bella said…
Danielle, good for you for helping to create awareness for the ever growing disease that is AIDS. Your dress is perfect for the onset of spring and those red shoes are just darling. I hope your jaw feels better soon!
Vanessa said…
How can you not smile if you're wearing a fantastic poppy print dress? It's cheerful and lovely!
Anonymous said…
I love this look: the dress looks GREAT as a skirt and those shoes are absolutely to die for!
laura said…
I'm glad you feel better, at least you look fantabulous! I love that skirt on you AND those gorgeous red pumps!
LyddieGal said…
I love your poppy dress!! Ah, it is almost spring, I must pull mine out of the closet again.

Chic on the Cheap
Ioana Liliana said…
Oh lovely lovely outfit!


Fashezine
Lena said…
Your look makes me happy! I rocked the red pumps too. Loooove your red shoes!

Amber Lena
outfits FOR SALE from $10!

Popular Posts