Tuesday, March 22, 2011

She's convinced she could hold back a glacier

Today was my last EDO before my job ends next week. I'm still hoping something might come up where I work now and then maybe I can find a part time job elsewhere... Trying so hard to trust the universe!
mar 21 2011

Today I did super exciting things like did my laundry and took the recycles in. I made $45 from cans and bottles!
So yes, I have the blogger bun going on. I like to call it the why wash/brush your hair when you are going to get all sweaty at Zumba in a few hours anyway look. I think it works!

top & skirt: Ricki's ages ago
leggings: Old Navy
boots: Steve Madden
belt: vendor at Folk Fest '10


This weekend I also managed to do something that I've been meaning to do for ages: put pictures up on my wall.

Today I am thankful for time off, for weekends full of laughter with friends, hanging out with Gentleman, dinner with family, and the last ringette games of the year...


Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

laura said...

love the bun! and those boots are fab on you!

Allison said...

I think the bun totally works. I'm sure the job situation will work out. When one door closes yadda yadda yadda ;)

Amber Lena said...

Bloggers bun? Who coined that term? I'm totally sporting a bun today, hee hee. I agree with Allison - it will work out.

Amber Lena Fashion Bargainista.com
outfits FOR SALE from $10!

Bella said...

Hey, the "blogger bun" works and I'm trusting the universe will have a way of working out your current circumstances. Here's hoping everything is still a work in process! In the meantime, may I say you look sassy in this outfit? I love the detailing on the neckline of this top!

LyddieGal said...

I love the neckline on your top, and the waist bag is just so fab!

Chic on the Cheap

geetabix said...

Great outfit and great photos!!