Falling asleep in a poppyfield

We always make the best breakfasts on Sunday morning. This Sunday we went grocery shopping and then made amazing Huevos Rancheros...
apr 10 2011

I also managed to wash my car and remember what colour it is... So that was pretty lovely. Then the Gentleman Caller barbecued steaks and made caesar salad while I made the mustard mashed potatoes and mushrooms. It was delicious. Mostly we just love making food together!

dress & cardigan: Ricki's 
head scarf: from a ribbon watch
shoes: Fly London

Today I am so so so thankful for weather that allows me to get my legs out even when there is snow on the grass... It's been such a long, hard winter!

Comments

Judy C said…
That dress is wonderful. So Spring.
So when are you inviting me over for dinner again?

P.S. Poppy print dress + red, ruby slipper-esque shoes = win!
FutureLint said…
The print on that dress is fabulous and I love the shoes too!
Sick by Trend said…
you look fantastic!! beautiful dress :D I'm following!

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx

sBt
LyddieGal said…
Love the poppy dress! You are so lucky to be enjoying some nice weather!

Chic on the Cheap
Cara said…
What a gorgeous dress!! It looks fabulous on you!
Anonymous said…
Awwww...enjoy the great weather and you look fabulous! I love/want/need your shoes in my life. :)
Bella said…
What's not to like about this dress! Lady, you can do no wrong! Everything about the outfit is perfect...the dress, the shoes..I want it all! And I want the Significant Other to be more like the Gentleman Caller and make me dinner. Or at the very least, to be as excited to cook with me! :)
Allison said…
You look great and look at all of that bright light shining in! Also, I want to come over for dinner.
laura said…
What a beautiful, beautiful outfit! I love the print on that skirt and the shoes you paired with them! Black, red, and white are totally classic :)
hearts, laura♥
the blog of worldly delights
Melanie said…
love your blog. happy i found it :)
Louise said…
Shoes + floral dress + ruby red.... I LOVE IT! You look so gorgeous, and I am jealous that your legs get to come out and play while mine have to stay pasty for a bit longer. :-)

Popular Posts