Burst of posies

I've been wanting to wear this skirt for a long time but sometimes I just can't bear getting up in the cold and putting on tights and heels. So I usually end up with leggings and slightly lower heels. I know, that doesn't really make much sense.
dec 1 2010


And tonight I finished Season 5 of Lost. Oh! The Excitement!
scarf: from Crazy Helen in England
top: Ricki's 
tree earrings: local craft fair
skirt: Next (embroidery by me)
tights: We Love Colours
shoes: Red or Dead Maxa (actually wore the same shoes but in green for work but forgot them there once I put on my winter boots to tromp home)

I bought this skirt ages ago and wore it more than perhaps was strictly necessary. Consequently I no longer enjoyed it. However instead of allowing it to languish in the back of my closet, unloved, I decided to embroider a Japanese tree onto it. Worked perfectly and I love it now!

Comments

Ashley J said…
Love those heels...they are HOT!!!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

Popular Posts