Dancing ever so quietly

Why do I dread Monday's? I like my job. I like the people I work with... Maybe I just love sleep even more. You know those days when you think “oh everything will be ok today because I have nothing to do tonight except cuddle up and putter around”? That was me today. I like being busy and out and about but, as an introvert, having time to myself without commitments is just lovely. 
dec 6 2010
When I first got this dress in England in 2006 I wore it with just a pair of tights. Thinking back on it now I must have showcased my bottom to all of south London. Yowza. Terrifying. I still sometimes wear it but with a slightly longer black skirt underneath and thick leggings for modesty's sake.
glasses: Prada
necklace: small village shop in England
cardi: Ricki's
dress: H&M
Jeans: Smart Set
shoes: Hard Hearted Harlot via ebay





Comments

Melissa said…
It's super cute! I love the bold pattern and the skinnies are great on you.
Allison said…
What a fun dress/tunic! I love it with the jeans and sassy shoes!
I enjoy a good quiet night at home - good food, good book/tv, good times.
Jen HaHA said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog! My cousin might be moving to Regina. (That always makes me giggle. I'm so immature!) What a fun pink streak. When I go gray (I'd rather say "If") I want a streak of it.

Bookmarked your site!

Popular Posts