Monday, May 9, 2011

Floral practice

Mother’s day in my family is always brunch with all of the extended family. There were only about 15 of us this year. 
may 8 2011
My sister and I got my mom 6 different floavours of cupcakes and then we just sat around the table chatting and cutting off little slices to try. So fun! 


Florals | Everybody, Everywear

Today is also Everybody Everywear Florals!! Lovely Louise also has this dress and I have it in the army green too. 
cardigan: gift
dress: H&M
shoes: Next
bag: Aldo
pearls: from my Grandma Pearl
pasty legs: c/o Canadian winter







Today I am grateful for family who lives close physically and even closer in my heart.
 

Share/Bookmark

10 comments:

geetabix said...

Great outfit. And, having family close by is definitely something to be thankful for.

Melissa said...

Oh you look beautiful! I love the bright cardigan and those shoes are fantastic.

Having family nearby is a very wonderful thing, I agree! I'm so glad you had a good Mother's Day with yours. :)

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Allison said...

You look great! What a fun dress! Your mother's day celebration sounds fun, I love a good cupcake!

Kirstin Marie said...

Great color combination in this outfit. Boy, do I love those florals!! You look gorgeous, honey! Thanks for your comment, lady :)

xo

FutureLint said...

Ooooh, pretty! I love the more neutral floral with the bright teal cardigan! And the zipper on the dress is such a fun detail!

beyourownadventure said...

Cute outfit! I'm glad I found your blog - I'll be looking around!

Cara said...

I nearly tried on a pair of shoes like those today - but decided I should maybe check out my closet to make sure I don't have something similar... turns out I do. Sigh.

Glad your mother's day was wonderful!

LyddieGal said...

I love how the blue cardi looks with the red bag - awesome color combo!

Chic on the Cheap

Bella said...

Danielle, you look beautiful! I love the fit of this dress and those shoes are amazing! You look picture perfect, lady! :)

Mrs. J said...

I was going to buy that dress this weekend. Great minds think alike! ;) You look beautiful and I love the turquoise cardigan you added.

I may go back and get the dress now!