Dr Fish

Have you heard of Dr. Fish? It's basically where you put your feet into a tank and little fish nibble off your dead skin. I'd always wanted to do it but was a bit scared because, really? I don't like anything with little bones and fish sort of gross me out. 


Oh my goodness it was the funniest thing I've ever experienced! I giggled and wriggled for about 15 minutes! It's so tickle-y! The best part of any day was walking down the street and seeing older ladies trying it and just laughing and laughing as their husbands took photos. 


It was $3 (US) for 30 minutes plus you got a free beer and the guarantee that there were no piranhas in the tank! What a deal! 


I'm not sure I ever need to do it again but I'm so glad that I did. I love love love laughing and that was such a funny thing! I asked the owner if he has to feed the fish as well. He said that on a busy day our foot skin was enough for his little fish! EWWWW!

Today I am so thankful for trying new things, even when they scare you a bit. Totally worth it. 


Comments

Style Journey said…
Oh my gosh! I have always wondered about this. It would freak me out but I would so do it! Cute photos :) Heather
LyddieGal said…
that is really too funny! I'd heard of it, but had no idea you could actually go and do it - and for only $3? Ha!

Chic on the Cheap
This looks fun and crazy at the same time! My friend in Tokyo did it and said she laughed through it too!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings
Megan G said…
Eeeep!!! I think you are super brave. I fear swimming in natural waters because fish touching me really freaks me out (and I cook/eat fish!)

Popular Posts