Saturday Show & Tell

How was you week, pals? I wrote ALL THE COVER LETTERS. Or at least a few. Hopefully it results in a job. I also shook my bum around with my mama at Zumba.



And also HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY to all my friends down under! 



How about some cool things? Huh?


Since getting an iPhone I've discovered all sorts of things that can make it more personal. Gala Darling writes about blinging out your phone.

The difference between modern sizing and vintage sizing. Now you know!

I found this on the amazing Edenland blog. I spent this Christmas in Phuket. It was one of the hardest hit areas of Thailand in the 2004 tusnami. This could have been me, 6 years later. This is really upsetting to watch, these poor people didn't know what was happening. And they could do nothing. If you notice the sea doing funny things, get out of there immediately. Ok? And remember all those people who lost everyone and everything...

This is so interesting. Families worldwide pose with what they would typically eat during the week. We are so different but so the same. It's a bit confronting when you realize how much we eat compared to most others in the world. And also the way that we eat, everything being in cans and boxes. The photos with the fresh food are so much better.


Anything cool in your world? Share share!



Comments

geetabix said…
We are so lucky to get so much good food here. I just posted about the same idea :)

Popular Posts