Burying bones under the stairs

So I had an interview. I didn't expect much because I felt the testing didn't go that well. I wanted to show them that they were dealing with someone creative and fun as well as competent. I felt that since the position was in government they'd better know straight away that I'm not a corporate drone.


feb 7 2013


A business-like blazer with an unexpected lining and fun tights will do the trick!

blazer: made in Vietnam
dress: Joe
tights: ?
boots: Ayla
bangle: Vietnam



I asked about how the testing went a couple of days ago. They said I did "stellar". Wow, is my self-efficacy totally off. Today I am thankful that sometimes outside feedback can get us back on the right mental track. Be brave, little tomato!

PS: I GOT THE JOB!!!!


Comments

Style Journey said…
Congrats! Love your argyle tights :)
Megan said…
Congratulations on the job! Love the red lining on your blazer :)
Kimberly said…
Love that blazer - the lining is amazing! Congrats on the job. I hope you love it!
FutureLint said…
Yay! Congrats - that's so exciting! That is a perfect interview outfit, professional but still "you"!
Chelsea said…
I'm so darn happy your regular outfit posts are back! That pink lining peaking out at your cuffs is just a fantastic little treat. And the argyle tights totally say "hey I'm professional but also fun." Congrats on getting the job, and being a stellar tester! Woohoo!
chelsie said…
Yay! That's awesome :-)
LyddieGal said…
Whoooooo congrats!! I hope things just keep on getting better and better.

Love the pink lining - sometimes a fun lining is the best part of a piece.

Chic on the Cheap
geetabix said…
Hurray! Good for you!
Megan G said…
CONGRATS! So awesome you got the job. Fun tights always kick up a good outfit.

Popular Posts