Breaking down

Today is my Friday! YEHAW! (except you'll be seeing this on actual Friday and I took this photo on Wednesday so that's a bit confusing)

I was so busy at work today. I have Friday and Monday off and I was rushing around making sure all the projects I'm working on seem to be ticking along and won't miss me.

mar 20 2013


I'm a bit stressed about leaving actually. But I just have to be cool and let go and have a fabbo weekend! I went straight from work to my parents house to keep warm beside a fire, then directly to trivia, then to bed. Hence the late post. Busy busy.

cardi: Smart Set
tank: Cotton On
skirt: Smart Set
leggings: Joe Fresh
boots: Bullboxer
scarf: Ardene



Whilst taking these photos I realized that it really was far far far too cold out to be outside without a coat, hat and mitts. The wind nearly blew me down. Why do I live here again??

Today I'm thankful for cuddle blankets. You know, the kind that are heavy, cosy, soft and super warm. Yes. I am longing for spring. 


Comments

Mimi said…
Love the look even if you we're freezing during the pics:)

Popular Posts