Monday, March 18, 2013

Mistakes

Today I wanted to feel ladylike. And like spring (just found out that another 20cm of snow is expected!!!!)

mar 14 2013

Immediately after taking these photos this morning I swapped the brown shoes for black ones. The style of the shoe goes with the style of the dress but the colours weren't right at all. Good thing I had extra time this morning to take photos or it might have been a fashion faux pas!

dress: H&M
blazer: made in Vietnam
belt: H&M
tights: Ricki's
shoes in photo: Next
shoes in real life: Spring


It looks like I'm having a discussion with myself over the shoes!


Today I am thankful that it is light out when I go to work now. The sun keeps getting up earlier and earlier and it's a beautiful thing... If only it would stop snowing... 



Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Style Journey said...

That dress is fabulous! Although our calendar says it's spring, we are not getting it anytime soon either

geetabix said...

I love the pink cuffs so much! And, Edmonton got about 20cm over the past few days so back to winter boots and parkas here too.

Cara said...

I hear Regina broke the record for amount of snow per season, this weekend. I'd say congratulations, but I know how that is NOT a good thing! Glad you could keep your spring thoughts going!

Megan Mae said...

That dress is definitely springy! We've bounced from sandal to boot weather and back within a week. Maybe not snow anymore, but sure is miserable!