Just a bit rusty

As I am car-less at the moment  and I had a lunch date yesterday, I ended up walking 15km through the snow, slush and blinding winds. And then I went to the gym. I'm tired today. And my legs hurt.


mar 12 2013



But at the same time I'm pretty pleased with how my day off yesterday went.

dress: Bettie Page
cardigan: Smart Set
belt: Ricki's
tights: Ricki's
shoes: Red or Dead
necklace: craft fair



Today I am thankful for a bit of colour to inject the still-winter world. And I'm hoping, ever hoping, for spring. 



Comments

Chelsea said…
I feel that we are twins today in our shirt dresses and cardigans. And this makes me oh so happy! Gorgeous color combo, woman.
Unknown said…
I love Bettie Page and I love this dress paired with the cobalt blue, fab styling job! :) That sounds like a great workout (albeit a bit uncomfortable!)

Popular Posts