Mr Golden Sun

Yesterday's post was all makeup-y. Today you get a makeup-free Danielley. That's just how it works on Keep Warm. We like to mix things up.

mar 25 2013

I wore this to walk to the grocery store. It was deceivingly sunny out. It was not warm at all and by the time I got there I thought my cheeks were going to fall off.

hat: H&M
sweater and t-shirt: Smart Set
jeans: Cleo
boots: Spring



On this walk I also discovered that these boots are neither warm nor water-proof. Oh well... they've had a good run.

Today I'm thankful for sun. Even if it's a lie. 


Comments

Style Journey said…
This is such a bright and sunny look, even though your cheeks almost fell off :) I love the hat! Heather
FutureLint said…
Your poses today are cracking me up! I love the color of your sweater! The weather is the same here- still freezing, but the sun is warm!
LyddieGal said…
yes, the sun can be tricky like that - hopefully it will get a bit warmer soon!
Love the color of your sweater - so pretty!
Chic on the Cheap

Popular Posts