By leaps and bounds

Today my boss said that I was stylin'. Pretty good compliment from someone who always looks great.

mar 13 2013


I also decided to walk home from work. Which, naturally meant putting my hair in walking braids. Which I subsequently forgot to take out for a few photos.

dress: H&M
leggings: Joe
shoes: Melissa
necklace: on a beach in Vietnam
bracelet: Vietnam



Today I'm thankful for the ability to leap. It's been melting a little so the walk home was more than a little wet. Leaping across puddles was mandatory!




Comments

Style Journey said…
You are stylin'! I love the dress and the t-strap heels. Have a great weekend :) Heather
Cara said…
Agreed - very stylin'! How awesome it must be to work with people also stylin!
Anonymous said…
Aw, lady, you look fantastic! I love the dress with its gorgeous lines! If you ask me, the braids bring this outfit home! :)
girl, you are ALWAYS stylin! I LOVE that dress and those shoes! I never wear tights that end on my ankles with a dress, because it makes me look so short! but it totally works on you, danielle!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Popular Posts