Nobody goes

On Monday I got my hairs cut. It had been ages and was really really needed. I was tired of my hair being fluffy and out of control. I couldn't tame it so I kept trying to make it bigger to pretend that it was on purpose. Not good, my friends.
june 6 2011

I've been wearing variations of the same thing a lot recently. I don't really like dressing in spring as layering is not as much of an option. I guess I'm just uninspired by what's in my closet at the moment...
cardigan: Ricki's 
dress: H&M
leggings: Ricki's
necklace: arts festival
shoes: Aldo

And a close up of the hairs, even the ones in my eyes


Today I am thankful for open windows. Not so much for people singing outside at 1am but to hear the birds and feel the breeze.


Comments

LyddieGal said…
your new hair looks really cute - i love the pink streaks!
Melissa said…
Um...why were people singing at 1AM?

Your hair looks great, super shiny and healthy! Even a trim makes me feel tons better.

You look adorable in that dress with the pop of pink, I love this!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet
laura said…
love love love this outfit on you! The pink belt/sash is a lovely contrast to that pretty dress (i'm sooo digging the hem!) and your hair looks fantabulous! I love getting haircuts, but don't want to get them that often because I wanna grow mine out. However, this humid heat has made me think otherwise...
Hair cuts make the world seem a bit brighter. And what do they put on my hair that makes it soooo soft??
La Fille D'or said…
oooh! I luve the new hair cut : )
geetabix said…
Breezes through open windows are the best. Your haircut is excellent.
Cara said…
It's magic that makes hair softer! I love the leggings with the sandals!
Kirstin said…
I love your new hair! So sleek and shiny! I hate when my hair gets overgrown, thick and unmanageable. New cuts feel so good!
Anonymous said…
I adore your pink hair! Lovely outfit! ;)

Popular Posts