Blue moon

Thursday was date night. We walked to this little shack near my neighbourhood that has recently opened. It serves delicious Mexican food and has music playing in their yard.
july 7 2011

What a delightful evening! It felt just like sitting in someone's backyard and enjoying the lovely night!

dress: Ricki's
cardigan: gift
belt: Avoca in Ireland
shoes: Jessica Simpson


I also took some time to do some party eyes!




Today I'm thankful for summertime walks around the neighbourhood and enjoying the company of another person...


Comments

The color of the cardigan is GORGEOUS. And I love the way you've styled this dress!

Ask the Duplex
I am loving that belt and your eye make-up looks great!
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
Allison said…
Mmmm sounds fun (and delicious)! I'm liking your party eyes :)
Melissa said…
Oooh, ooooh, this is a favorite! I love the belted silhouette on you and that green is lovely! You are stunning!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet
Style Journey said…
Oh my gosh! Your shoes are amazing! You are working it in this outfit. Perfect for a date night!
laura said…
I love your party eyes!!! A pop of color is really all one needs. Truly, less is more! more fun, that is!!!

That belt of yours is a total eye-catcher!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
Who would have ever thought Jessica Simpson would make cute shoes? Love 'em!
Bella said…
I'm with Laura, I love the party eyes! Danielle, I have yet to see a color that doesn't look fantastic on you. This shade of blue-green is perfect and the belt really gives this outfit pizzazz! Lovely!
LyddieGal said…
I love your teal cardi and how you've played up your eyes - not too over the top, but they definitely catch attention!

Chic on the Cheap

Popular Posts