FBFF: What's in my bag

Here is an FBFF visual post. This week is hosted by Marie-Eve from A Pretty Nest. You can head over to Marie-Eve’s blog to check out all the other bloggers who are sharing what’s inside their bag.

 I've never been accused of being a light packer. This also stands for every day life. I like to be prepared for every eventuality! If I'm going to work I'll usually have a pair of heels and a lunch in this bag as well.


bag: Matt & Nat
Kobo ereader
blue nail polish
Rosebud Salve
Filofax daily planner
extra sauces (soy sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper) for lunches. I don't like bland food!
Olive package wallet
mini purse: Danier, gift
lip stain
phone
mini fork - prepared!
 camera
asthma puffer
missing: Ipod... I hope that I put it somewhere for safe keeping

So there you go! Now you know what I lug around with me everyday. I really need to learn to minimize...
Happy Friday everyone!!

Comments

Style Journey said…
These posts are so fun! You are a well prepared lady! I love that you keep a fork and extra sauces in your bag. Have you ever had any spillage mishaps in your bag?
Bonnie said…
STORY OF MY LIFE.
Seriously.
I usually wear heels all day at work, so I always have a pair of ballet flats stashed in my handbag -- along with my lunch.
And basically everything else that you just mentioned.
I'm a heavy packer when it comes to handbags. They carry my life!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Marie-Eve said…
When I'm at work I always carry Dr Schols foldable ballet flats cause sometimes I can't stand the heels anymore ! I love that handbag, it's just stunning !!!

Thanks for sharing !

My Blog - A Pretty Nest
TheDollsFactory said…
Love how you take everything in your bag , mine is a pretty mess too with all that we might or might not need during the day.
great blog ,great suggestion from another blogging friend who follows you.

My latest post on the Dolls Factory
Vintage Shopping in Como, Fendi sunglasses from the 80s Let me know what you think. Have a nice weekend.

Let me know if you decide to follow, It would be my please to start a blogging friendship.
Bella said…
Danielle, you are prepared for just about anything with your bag contents! I love it! My daughter is super petite but still manages to haul massive contents in her purse. I tease her and say she has everything but the kitchen sink in her bag!
I love that you carry sauce in your bag, thats so funny but well prepared! Love the filofax too

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Anonymous said…
carrying your own fork is a great idea.

Popular Posts