Sliding by

This morning I was able to have breakfast with one of my best friends who lives in a different city. The problem with living in such a small world is that all my favourite people are far away!
july 11 2011

We went to a local food bar where I had the most delicious Curried Couscous Salad with Broccoli and Chick Peas. It was so good that I came home and made my own version.

dress: H&M
hat: Joe Fresh
leggings: Target
shoes: Aldo



Today I'm thankful for another location for photos. My parents unfinished living room... I'm also thankful that I'm always welcome there and that my family is wonderful!

Comments

Melissa said…
You're so adorable in that hat! I love the dress, too.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet
Style Journey said…
I love your dress! So cute paired with the leggings.

And the blue paint in the living room is gorgoeus!
#1 - that salad looks delicious and I have put the ingredients on my grocery list.

#2 - how did I not know about the food blog?!? BACON AND CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!!
Unknown said…
You look so cute in that hat! Lovin' it!!
Kimberly said…
CUTE!! Love the dress and the pop of red!!
LyddieGal said…
Cute dress! Is the print butterflies, or just kind of abstract?

Why is it always so hard to get together with people, even when they don't live that far away?

Chic on the Cheap

Popular Posts