Let's begin

I think that karma is a real thing. I bought this shawl/scarf thing on Saturday and it must have fallen out of my car without me noticing. On Monday I walked to my car and much to my surprise this was wrapped in a platic bag, nailed to a tree with a big LOST? sign on it. I didn't even realize that I was missing it!! I was so grateful and wanted to thank that person.
july 26 2011

Today as I was sitting outside I looked down to discover a wallet inside a flower pot behind the bench. It had all the money still inside and a bus ticket leaving the city this evening. I turned it in and called the police. I really hope he is able to get his wallet back and make his journey tonight. What goes around comes around! The opportunity to pay it forward always presents itself.

dress: H&M
shawl: Sharanel, 
glasses: Prada
earrings: art festival
shoes: Next
bracelet: gift


Today I am thankful for people who want to help the world be a better place. Everyone can do something small to make someone else's life a tiny bit better. Maybe start today?


Comments

That's awesome (the shawl, the shawl return, and your wallet good deed)!
Anonymous said…
That was very sweet of you, I too believe in karma. You'll definitely have a great week! Lovely shawl and very pretty dress. You look wonderful!
Melissa said…
Such great stories! I'm glad you got your shawl back and I too hope whoever belonged to that wallet was able to make their journey on time.

You look lovely! Hope you're having a great week!
Cara said…
I love that you repaid the world after it did good for you! So many people would expect something good after they did something good! You've got the greatest outlook!
There are truly some amazingly nice people out there. I am so glad you got your scarf back because it looks amazing draped on that beautiful dress.

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

ps. I noticed you had goodreads on your sidebar! I added you as a friend! hope you don't mind :)
LyddieGal said…
I definitely believe in karma, and i also believe that i must have done something to mess mine up, because all sorts of little things keep happening, and they feel like punishments.

Popular Posts