Mish Mash

Wednesday Wednesday!
My friend will be having her Champagne Birthday at the end of January so we're planning a party. Somehow we got the idea that it will be mashup themed. There will be wicked mashup music playing by the likes of Girl Talk and Norwegian Recycling. We'll make slightly strange, yet delicious, food like bacon wrapped cherries and avocado chocolate cake. Can you think of any other foods that shouldn't go together but secretly do?
We also wanted to try to make our own mashup so we spent last night trying to figure out how 2 songs can go together. It is tricky, man!
jan 5 2011

I this outfit I feel equal parts Rizzo from Grease and Sal from Already Pretty. It's the jacket! Sal always does leather blazers so well! And well, Rizzo, is a style legend...

scarf: going away gift as I was leaving England
jacket: Ricki's 
dress: Smart Set
Leggings: Joe Fresh
shoes: Jessica Simpson

this is what happens when the camera timer takes a suspiciously and inexplicably long time to work!

Comments

Nana Erin said…
I feel like the use of color and awsometastic shoes is also also very Sal! I love your pink hair BTW! So cool!
Kirstin said…
I love that leather jacket, leather makes everything cool!
You are so great with color. You always have a bright color on and look fabulous! I really love the color of this skirt, and your posing is awesome!
Bella said…
Those shoes are fabulous! I agree with Kinsey--you always look great with bright colors. I dare say they're your trademark!
Kirstin said…
Ooh tea and cookies? Might have to take you up on the offer haha!
Matt said…
Okay, I'm not sure I know what "mashup themed" means, but it sounds like a blast!! (anything that involves chocolate or bacon can't be all bad... ;) ) And super cute outfit!! The dress is really awesome! Fab shoes too! :)

Popular Posts