What's black and white and red all over?

So... um, I'm doing this cleanse thing. And I've never done one before so I'm spending most of my time squeezing lemons...
jan 4 2011

In an attempt to be fully congruent with my theory that real is better than perfect, here are today's pictures. This is post-Ringette game and pre-shower (ewwwww!). I knew when I was running out the door this morning without taking pictures and already 6 minutes late that this would be a problem later on in the day. I'm still without a car and had to beg a ride from my momma, which meant going to her house directly after work...
stripe cardi & polka dot top: Ricki's
Skinny black jeans: Gap
shoes: Fly London Fava
necklace: tiny shop in Walberswick, England
purple pin: Portobello Road, London (maybe?)


That is all... Time to cuddle up and read!


Comments

Bella said…
Love the polka dot/stripe combo! And those shoes in that gorgeous shade of red are fabulous!
geetabix said…
I love that cardigan.
And I like the new blog header, but also kinda miss the old one!
Oh the blog header... I don't know, It's something I wanted to try out, but it's a little bit small. I liked the old one because it took a long time to draw and then, being a non-computer whiz, figure out how to make it work... We'll see...
But thanks!!!
Allison said…
I really like your outfit! Stripes and polka dots!? Fantastic. Also, you play ringette? How cool! I don't play, but I always felt that I would very much enjoy it.
Matt said…
Super cute outfit!! The skinny jeans are fabulous, and I love those pumps too! The pin is really cool, oh and the stripes and polka dots also rock! :)

Popular Posts