The chance to fly

After seeing Wicked on Thursday (which was brilliant!) I spent Friday wandering around little shops with my mom and sister. We don't get to spend as much time together as I'd like so it was a special treat. They brought their new crackle nail polish with them as well so I spent the morning poorly doing my nails.
aug 12 2011

Then I drove for about 3 hours to a small lakeside town where the Multiple Sclerosis Bike Tour was being held. The Gentelman Caller volunteers his work skills and I volunteer my cutting fruit skills. It was really fun to be able to do something together. All of the people that we know who volunteer stay at the same bed and breakfast so it's like having a party!

My lovely mother didn't quite think about getting the shoes in the shot. But I assure you they were there. 
dress: H&M
cardigan: Ricki's
leggings: Target
shoes: Teva
purse: gift, Danier


Today I am thankful for time spent with important people. That is the most important thing...


Comments

Style Journey said…
Wicked is pretty awesome, isn't it? Even though your mom cut off your boots, you still look adorable!

Heather
Unknown said…
Sounds like fun! I really like your dress, and your crackle nails look fun! :)
Allison said…
Agreed, that is the most important thing! I've never seen Wicked, but I want to! Hopefully it will come to Ottawa at some point.
Bella said…
Danielle, first time I see crackle nail polish! I like it! It totally suits your style!
Melissa said…
You look adorable as always! I'm so jealous that you got to see wicked!

Popular Posts