Rappity Papadap / Arrrghhrrr

Hey yo, I'm a rapper now. A badass rapper. Or maybe a swarthy pirate.

You can tell by my GOLD TOOTH!

This is not my tooth. But it is a reasonable facsimile. 

I got a crown put in from the saga that was a very expensive root canal. I'm not a blingy person (sparkly, yes. Blingy, no) but the dentist assured me that gold lasts a lot longer and I don't anticipate having an extra $1000 anytime soon. Therefore, I also have my backup money making plan in case Australia doesn't pan out as planned. All I need is a pair of pliers and a pawn shop. 

aug 2 2011


After work my family went to a patio to share appetizers and stories. It was so lovely as we haven't spent a lot of time together lately!

dress: Ricki's
leggings: Target
shoes: Red or Dead "Maxa" from Schuh



Today I am thankful for my newfound street cred in molar form. Or, alternatively, emergency currency on the Isle of Tortuga


Comments

I'd like to submit my resume for the position of "member of your crew." I'm excellent at (w)rapping (presents) and taking chocolate bullets.
Unknown said…
I really like your dress, and it looks super cute with the leggings. My last/first crown was a porceline one, but it was so many years ago. It still seems to be holding up strong!!
geetabix said…
I had to grab my mouth in horror when you said "pliers." Ouch!

Awesome awesome dress :)
Bella said…
Danielle, you know I'm a fan but seriously, this has to be one of my favorite outfits! I love, love this dress! Groovy is the word that comes to mind! :) Pairing it with leggings was genius and the shoes? Lets just say I swooned!
I LURVE this outfit!!!! Black and pink are super cute together, but sometimes come out as too goth, but this is ADORABLE! I love the pattern on that dress! and those shoes are just darling!
♥ laurathe blog of worldly delights
Chelsea said…
you are such a swarthy rapper now! too legit to quit, you are.

also, gorgeous dress and shoes and leggings, yay! :)
Melissa said…
Toothy Tuesday...HAhahaha!

This is an adorable outfit - it'd be perfect for the BBCA Challenge in October! Just sayin'. :)
Anonymous said…
I have to cross my fingers that you never ever have to remove that cap!

Popular Posts