Defying Gravity

There is no real post today. There is only this:

I'm off gallivanting around the province. I'm going to the musical Wicked with my family. I saw it in London a few years ago and it was WONDERFUL!

Then to volunteer with the MS Bike Tour with the Gentleman Caller. The mad and fit people cycle something like 150km. I cut up watermelon and feed them and say encouraging things like "go you!".

Then I'm off to a wedding!

So that's what's happening.

Have a fabulous, beautiful and loving weekend!!

Comments

Style Journey said…
Sounds like you have a jam packed weekend. Have fun!

Wicked was fantastic! I would see it again in a heartbeat :)

Heather
laura said…
have a lovely weekend, too!! :)
LyddieGal said…
I hope you have a great weekend!
I saw wicked a few years ago on Broadway and it was wonderful.

Chic on the Cheap

Popular Posts